BP Series Band Saws are reccommended for producing foam sample test pieces which are to be used in porosity test equipment.
Band saws produce the perfect edge cut for such applications.
See data sheet for model specifications.
• 2250W/ 3hp 240V motor
• Safety magnetic switch with emergency stop
• Curved hinged blade guards with safety micro- switches
• 1-Piece steel fabricated frame
• Ball bearing blade guides
• 2 x blade speeds via mechanical hand wheel system
• Quick-release blade tension mechanism
• Blade tension sight indicator
• Rack & pinion adjustment on top blade guide
• Twin 100mm dust chutes
Double Bevelled (3630mm x 19mm x 0.50mm)
For cutting soft and fibrous materials. Provides a smooth surface without rugged edges.
Hardened edge for longer life ( 3630mm x 19mm x 0.50mm)
For foams, bread, rubber, sealing material, leather, soft aluminum, corrugated cardboard, polishing wheels, etc.
6 Teeth Per Inch (3630mm x 19mm x 0.50mm)
An all-round blade suitable for different materials such as wood, aluminium or stainless steel.
Additonal Option: • BP-OP1 Dust Collector Dust is sucked through the impeller fan blade and then the waste falls into the lower bag, the air being exhausted through the top filter bag, collecting some of the fine dust on the way.